Here’s how it goes: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names (see below), then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Eight possibly unique things about me:
1) I almost went to clown college
2) I can juggle a little bit (I didn't go to clown college).
3) I am hopelessly bad at decorating cakes. The have fault lines in them that cause major quakes, they get unsightly chocolate crumbs in the white frosting, they have frosting that has the viscosity of glazing putty, words such as Happy Birthday come out in Cyrillic (or something else I can't read), and they have caught on fire (only the one).
4) I am really good at painting walls - I can cut-in perfectly both left and right handed.
5) I used to work in the woodshop for the college I went to. I can make stuff with big power tools and hammer nails (I learned to juggle in the woodshop).
6) I am a quilter - please don't use that information to hurt me.
7) My favorite smell in the whole world is Art Supply Store.
8) Some people think I am funny, but nobody thinks I am as funny as I do. I crack myself up all the time.
And the handoff - other fascinating people to read about:
uhh, that's all the people I know.